For the role of Mortgage Case Handler the rate on offer is £195 per day for an initial period of 3-6 months. You would be required to work full-time Monday to Friday and must have either CeMAP/MAQ pr Level 4 Diploma qualifications or equivalent to be considered for this role.
As a Mortgage Case Handler you will:
• Review and assess customer mortgage accounts in line with client procedures
• Analyse call recordings and correspondence to aid decision
• Update systems accordingly to record outcome
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
• Must have CeMAP or equivalent (Diploma Level 4) to be considered
• Experience in a regulated services complaints role.
• Experience in an inbound telephone complaints role.
• Experience in complaints covering the full review process.
• Strong communications skills and experience of speaking to customers directly.
• Fluent English both written and verbal.
• Extremely professional, well-presented and motivated with a strong work ethic.
Please note you must be able to travel to Cardiff, for this role and be available for the duration of the project.
You will also be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check and Credit Check for this project.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job