We are delighted to represent our client, an established specialist broker, in their quest to find a Self Employed Mortgage Broker to join their team in London or surrounding areas, on a remote basis. They are looking for experienced Mortgage Brokers to join them and come on board as soon as possible as they have a lot of leads and potential business up for grabs.
- You must have at least 5 years experience as a Mortgage Advisor.
- Brokerage Background
- Residential Mortgage product experience (Bridging Finance and Development finance experience is desireable).
- Self-motivated as well as having a willingness to learn and take on board new ideas in key.
- Ensure that clients always receive first class, ethical advice; quality over quantity.
- Can-do mentality and someone who strives to be the best.
- Have they own client book and doesn't shy away from self generating business. (Leads are provided - SEO or PPC)
- Competitive Salary
- Very low turnover of advisor's
- Collaborative working environment
- Remote working / Flexible working
If you are a Self-employedMortgage Broker and feel that you fit this profile then please apply!! Samuel Rufai at D&R Recruitment will reach out shortly.
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'