- A well-known estate agency requires an experienced mortgage broker to offer mortgage and protection advice working from the terribly busy vibrant office in the Medway area dealing with mortgages up to £600k.
- Working as a mortgage broker in the busy Medway office alongside a team 9 branch staff, you will offer whole of market mortgage and protection advice to new and existing clients.
- This branch is currently generating 10 first appointments per week and has a very impressive range of over 200 properties on the market, with 20 new sales per month.
- The busy branch requires a team player to work alongside the team of introducers to contact existing clients to review their existing mortgage and protection policies as well as receiving fresh leads on a day-to-day basis.
- As a mortgage broker you will ensure that the client receives the best advice on mortgages as well as the associated protection products.
- £25,500 - £28,000 basic, plus car/car allowance, OTE £50k year 1, £75k year 2
- As a mortgage broker or mortgage adviser you must possess an excellent knowledge of mortgages and the associated protection products along with the CeMAP qualification (or equivalent).
- Applications will be considered from experienced mortgage advisors looking to become a mortgage broker or a mortgage broker looking to work alongside a busy, motivated team of introducers.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser to work in a busy office with no shortage of hot leads, an existing client’s database and fantastic earnings potential.
- Mortgage Broker
Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
Bryn McMillan Consulting
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'