- Mortgage Broker
Bryn McMillan Consulting Vacancy Ref:
- £25,500 - £30,000 basic, plus car/car allowance, OTE £50k year 1, £70k year 2
- A well-respected national chain of estate agents is seeking an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser to work from the busy office in Southend, providing regulated mortgage and protection advice.
- An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent) mortgage broker/adviser to join part of a group that includes the largest and most successful independent estate agency group in the UK working in the busy Southend-On-Sea office.
- Our client is offering the successful applicant to have flexibility in terms of work life balance, you can benefit from flexible working hours if the 2-3 mortgages have been written.
- The Southend office is currently selling between 20-30 houses per month and has a Financial Services focused team of introducers.
- The busy branch requires a proactive individual to work alongside the team of introducers and contact existing clients as well as receiving fresh leads on a day-to-day basis.
- Covering the busy branch, you will alongside a sale focused team of negotiators and provides regulated advice on both mortgages and the associated protection products. As well as receiving fresh leads from the team on a regular basis, you will also have access to the company's database of existing clients. Not only are qualified leads referred over, but you will also have at your disposal 00's of different mortgage products and competitive protection policies.
- Our client also offers an excellent commission structure with no threshold on all of the mortgage and associated mortgage products.
- As you will be the sole mortgage broker/adviser working within the branch, an excellent knowledge of mortgages and the various products is essential along with the CeMAP qualification (or equivalent).
- Applications will be considered from individuals from a tied, independent, or banking mortgage environment if they can show a good track record in mortgage sales, if the CeMAP, CF6 or MAQ qualification along with CAS has been attained.
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced mortgage broker or mortgage adviser to work from a busy office in the Southend-On-Sea area, with excellent earnings potential.
Bryn McMillan Consulting
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'