We have a wonderful opportunity to join a dynamic and developing organisation that are seeking to recruit an experienced Mortgage Consultant to join their organisation. Our client is seeking applicants with all round mortgages broking background.
The role will require you to be accountable for the sales process from receipt of initial enquiry through to receipt of application, ensuring that clients are given reliable, professional advice, thus allowing them to select the most appropriate mortgage product for their requirements. You are also required to make a defined contribution to the achievement of the annual sales target.
Duties will include:
- Receive mortgage enquiries by e-mail/telephone from new/existing sources, converting those enquiries in to completed mortgage business
- Manage and develop effective, lasting relationships with external clients/lenders, pursuing the core objective of increasing revenues
- Receive and process enquiries by telephone/e-mail and communicate appropriate recommendations to client with all data to be recorded on centralised database
- Establish an effective proactive system for the follow up of all proposals made to improve the overall rate of conversion
- Develop and maintain key client for own portfolio needs, to include a regular contact programme for all clients in line with the published sales process
- Provide clear written/verbal instructions to the Case Management Team, with respect to the processing of cases after Application, assuring the quality of work to be processed
- Maintain sound working relationships with key lenders in the market, ensuring that requests for funding are communicated to them clearly and without ambiguity
- Utilise all IT and sales support materials effectively to ensure timely and accurate advice
- Ensure that lenders' core criteria/information requirements are satisfied prior to submission of Application
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience in the Commercial Lending environment, either with a national lending institution or other Broking business will be a distinct advantage
- Appropriate professional qualification
- Proven ability to develop sound internal and external relationships
- IT literacy to ensure own 'system' effectiveness/accuracy, backed up with capability to generate own written material/correspondence
- Experience of working as part of a team motivated by a series of stretching business objectives with a sales/income orientation
- Innovation and creativity
- Communication skills, written and verbal (Internal and external)
Package £25K basic, + Car allowance + Commission. After an initial successful 12 months the role will be commission based with higher percentage
Apply now for this excellent opportunity!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"