Self Employed Mortgage Broker opportunity available for a West London based Mortgage advisers. The frim are looking for a new route to market and are looking for the services of an experienced broker to help them achieve this goal.
What type of candidate we are looking for
Would suit qualified brokers/ introducers who like to work individually and have a lead source or are already well established self-sourcing/ referral driven/ existing client broker via a network or bigger mortgage broker firm and are looking for a better more profitable route to market to place their clients' mortgages. Looking for candidates who have worked on mortgage values of around £500,000.
Duties and Responsibilities
Residential, Buy to let, Commercial, Bridging Loans, 2nd charges, life sales.
- Unlimited office use in Berkeley Square, Mayfair, London (Regus).
- London telephone number with call answering service.
- A directly authorised broking firm with access to all mortgage clubs.
- Freedom to charge client fees as desired.
- Full compliance support made simple, templates provided, all files double checked by MD.
- Non-intrusive external compliance support with Paradigm Mortgage Services.
- Working from home.
- Working with your own clients.
- Salary flexibility: Flexibility up to £100,000-on a self-employed basis.