We are currently seeking a Mortgage Broker for our client based in Ipswich, this is an amazing opportunity and a great time to join their expanding company!!
- Advising clients on the home buying process - this may be predominantly for new build properties or as part of our re-mortgage team.
- Fact finding and gathering information regarding your clients’ finances and personal situations. Generally establishing the clients’ needs and objectives.
- Explaining the different types of mortgages and how they work.
- Explaining repayment methods and options for the client.
- Selling associated financial products and explaining protection and the importance of arranging the cover.
- Helping the client complete and understand the mortgage application and providing suitable advice.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Maintaining your professional knowledge.
- Keeping up to date with new mortgage products and changes to law.
- Ensuring your files are compliant and meet both the FCA and companies standards.
- Participate in various training and development programmes, including one to one reviews with your manager.
- Completing CPD to comply with FCA regulation.
- Working weekend days with a day in lieu the following week.
- Travelling to new build sites to meet clients and staff members and to promote our services.
- Good communication and listening skills, including excellent customer services skills.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Honest and trustworthy attitude.
- Experience with Microsoft programmes and flexibility to pick up other systems quickly.
- Respect and understanding of data protection and confidentiality.
- The drive and motivation to hit targets.
- The confidence to work with numbers and explain them to clients.
- A professional, friendly telephone manner.
- An understanding of the new build buying process is desirable but not essential.
- MUST have own transport
- £20,000 basic, OTE £50'000
- Free Parking
At Pyramid Recruitment we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. Pyramid Recruitment Services ltd are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The Pyramid team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The Pyramid team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job