Mortgage Broker Support Administrator
£25k+Bonus + Benefits
My Client are an established Lender looking to expand their Mortgage Broker Support Team in Buckinghamshire. Working as part of a team, reporting into the Broker Sales Team Manager, you will be responsible for providing support to the Mortgage Broker Team and dealing with all new business enquiries that come in via the intermediary channels.
The purpose of the role is to provide a support service to all intermediary partners and the intermediary sales team (external Business development team).
The role will be mostly telephony based and you will need to be a good communicator and confident in dealing with both incoming queries and respond to queries to ensure a smooth completion process for the Intermediary partners.
This role focuses on Service delivery and providing an efficient level of service to all the Brokers.
- Central support for Brokers and Business Development Managers (BDM) throughout the DIP and FMA process via online portal, general enquiries (telephone, email), outbound calling and any other related activities
- Effectively plan and execute outbound calls to develop intermediary relationships and increase business volumes, new registrations and multiple submitters (broker advocates)
- Complete all required procedures and tasks in line with the Intermediary Governance & Monitoring Framework
- Report any conduct risk concerns to the Team Manager for recording and monitoring
- Identify and communicate gaps in procedures and practices to ensure continuous improvement
- Ensure that all correspondence is answered promptly in accordance with agreed SLA’s / procedures
- Assist with the central communication to intermediaries with regard to policy, processes and products
- Assist in the registration of new brokers and provide technical support for brokers on the online portal
- Build relationships with brokers, developing new business from key partner firms and increasing registrations and multiple submitters
- Assist the Team Manager and Head of Sales and Marketing with delegated tasks, promotional and research activity
- Support external Business Development Managers with case updates, application escalations and complaints as and when required
- The accurate and compliant registration of new Brokers as required and update internal systems with any network communications with regard to advisor leavers / joiners / amendments
- Comply with all regulatory and internal controls / procedures
- Continually develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, policies, systems and work processes necessary to undertake the role
Skills & Experience
- Good telephone manner and experienced in dealing with high volume of calls.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office and good administration skills
- Previous experience in Financial Services and good knowledge of TCF and DPA
- Adhere to the policy & procedures keeping up to date with any amendments
- Be aware and accountable for the mitigation of risk in the day to day performance of your role.
- Assisting in dealing with Complaints and that they are handled in accordance with company policy
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office products.
Please apply without delay
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job