Self-Employed Mortgage Broker - unlimited earnings potential
Are you a qualified Mortgage Broker or IFA looking for a new challenge?
Do you want to run your own mortgage business, but don’t have a client bank?
How does a self employed mortgage broker position with leads provided and strong links with the public services sound?
Our client is a growing network (based in North Yorkshire) with ambitious expansion plans and they are looking for experienced advisors to join their team. Upon achieving threshold levels of business, there will be the option to "buy in" to the network and dictate the shape of your future.
This forward thinking organisation embraces modern technology to allow remote and compliant working. They provide exceptional support with market leading technology, whole of market sourcing systems, qualified leads, compliance support, VOIP and stationery for a nominal monthly outlay.
We are looking for existing advisors with a strong track record in providing quality advice to their clients to complement their existing team.
This is a self employed role, so experience of working on a self employed basis, or the desire to do so, is essential.
- Entrepreneurial - ability to think outside the usual box.
- Driven to succeed
- Good Networker
- Independent - ability to work on own with minimal support from Head office.
- Customer centric approach to business whilst ensuring that the operational/compliance /systems approach is adhered to.
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Active Listener and excellent communicator at all levels. (whether the customer is a First-Time Buyer or a CEO of a company and a seasoned investor. The ability to adapt is key to ensure that no customer feels that they are being patronised and likewise that no customer feels that the adviser is out of his/her depth.
- Extensive product knowledge in both mortgages and protection products (although if from a tied panel, has the ability to learn and retain knowledge fast).
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines when required
- No age restriction for the right person.
- Team player
- Excellent IT skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile, in order to win the business and then retain it.
- Innovative /creative thinker in his/her approach to business.
- Strategic thinker - thinking about both the short term goals and the long term achievements
- Able to work to targets on an on going monthly basis and ability to achieve the targets.
- Willingness to accept constructive feedback and offer feedback to others when required.
- Ability to work within the legal constraints of Financial Services and adhere to the compliance rules and regulations of the network
- Strong work ethic
FPC level 3
CI certificate in mortgage advice.
Possession of CeRER preferred but not essential
CAS preferred but not essential
To be considered you must meet the above qualification criteria and have at least twelve months successful mortgage broking experience. Experience within a fee charging environment is desirable but not essential, but the willingness to learn and have a pro-active approach coupled with a desire to succeed is essential.
- Mortgage Broker