Clark James Recruitment are working with an award winning Mortgage Brokerage based in Richmond.
Due to further expansion within the business and also strong confidence within the Mortgage sector our client are keen to recruit an experience Mortgage Broker to join the business on an employed basis.
- Long established business.
- A respected and dynamic organisation.
- We will be able to provide a steady stream of enquiries, which comes from a number of professional introducers, the internet and our existing client bank.
- Employed Mortgage and Protection Broker position.
- Arranging Mortgage products for clients.
- Generating new business for the company through existing and new contacts.
- Chasing lenders, to ensure that mortgages are in place within the required timescales
- Referring clients to the Insurance specialist as soon as Mortgage applications are submitted.
- Ensuring that all work meets the required FCA and Network compliance standards.
- Fully CeMAP or equivalent qualified
- Professional, well presented and forward thinking
- Driven by rewards and success
- Proven track record of success within Mortgage sales
- Attractive basic salary - negotiable (a higher or lower basic can be discussed and commission levels set accordingly)
- Very attractive which is achievable
- Generous holiday entitlement
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"