Mortgage Broker - Exciting new Lender/Brokerage!
Our client is a newly established Fintech Lender that specialises in providing equity loans, allowing their clients to secure their dream homes. They are now looking to grow an in-house Mortgage & Protection Advisory team so that they can manage the end-to-end client journey seamlessly.
Are you an experienced Mortgage Broker looking for an exciting challenge?
We are looking for an experienced Mortgage Broker with an interest in FinTech, looking to increase your earnings and work for a forward-thinking buzzy start-up with massive development opportunities?
If so, this opportunity is for you!
- Responding to customer enquiries and identifying customer needs
- Dealing with new enquiries and taking clients through the application process
- Advising customers on the most suitable options regarding their mortgage and protection needs.
- Acting in accordance with FCA regulatory procedures.
- Fully CeMAP qualified or equivalent
- Ability to think "outside of the box"
- Experience of working within an independent mortgage environment
- A team player. Able to get involved with the team
- Motivated with the ability to work towards KPIs & targets
- Organised and able to manage own workload
- Ability to build rapport and have an enthusiastic sales approach
Our client is offering
£35k Basic salary
Tiered commission structure with an uncapped OTE
Fun, buzzy environment
Very social, table tennis, foosball etc!
All leads and back-office admin support provided
Career progression as the firm grows.
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'