Mortgage Broker - Equity Release- Clients and Introducers provided
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a very well known and respected company, working home based as an Equity Release adviser, with clients provided in your area.
- Leads provided by designated introducer's.
- Equity Release qualification required, however experience is not.
- Suitable for Mortgage Advisers looking to focus on this buoyant market.
- Proven ability and experience in Financial Services having developed the breadth of relevant quality advice to meet a wide range of customer circumstances, ideally Equity Release products
- Background and training in a sales environment based on integrity and customer services
- Qualified to FPC3 or CeFA 3 level, and CEMAP, CF6 or MAQ and ideally CeRER/ER
If you wish to be part of an ethical business, that can genuinely provide clients that are appropriate to the Equity Release mortgage market and have a long term, rewarding career, then apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'