Mortgage Application Checkers
Huntswood are looking for experienced financial services professionals with mortgage experience to join an exciting project in Barnwood near Gloucester.
Starting in late July, on a three-month initial contract, the role will be to review the quality of mortgage applications prior to going to offer.
Required skills and experience include:
- A strong understanding of mortgages is required, this may have been gained in a mortgage sales, servicing or complaints role
- Experience of quality checking of outcome testing would be an advantage
- Telephony experience is desirable as you may be contacting customers
- You will have an excellent eye for detail as well as good IT and administration skills
- You have a proven ability to deliver exceptional customer service and support
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a specialist resourcing and consultancy firm in governance, compliance and complaints. Put simply, we provide our clients with the right people.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"