Mortgage Application Administrator
REED Business Support are looking to recruit a Customer Applications Coordinator for a leading business in Blackpool.
On a daily basis your responsibilities will include…
• Taking responsibility for a number of mortgage applications at once
• Responding to inbound enquiries for new applications, screening applicants and taking information
• Updating customers on their applications
• Liaising with 3rd parties in order to ensure applications are processed quickly
• Dealing with any complaints
This position would be ideal for someone who describes themselves as…
• Experienced in telephone based roles
• Comfortable in working in a fast paced environment
• Customer focused, delivering excellent customer service at all times
• Able to work as part of a team to achieve targets
• Honest and reliable, able to prioritise large workloads and work extra hours when necessary to meet deadlines
Those with experience within the debt management or financial industries would be desirable but this experience is not essential.
Salary, hours & Benefits
• Basic Salary of £16,000 per annum (with earning potential of £19,800 per annum with bonuses) and salary reviews and increases!
• 36.35 hours a week – Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and 1 late e.g 11am – 7pm
• 22 days holiday per annum PLUS Bank Holidays
• Full in house training, monthly incentives to win vouchers for holiday, prizes etc
• Excellent routes to progress through the business
How to Apply!
If you’re interested in this role, click on the button below and attach you most recent CV.
Know anyone that may be interested?Reed pay up to £50 worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'