A fantastic opportunity for a driven Mortgage and Protection adviser.
We are currently recruiting experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisors on both a self-employed or employed basis. Realistic OTE year one : £65,000 PLUS (uncapped)
Due to expansion we are looking to grow our advisor network, as part of this we are looking for experienced mortgage advisors to join our team. The successful individual will need to be self-driven and highly motivated with whole of market experience. In return we are offering some of the best commission splits in the market with full admin support and business development support.
This is a competent adviser role so please only apply if you have CeMAP or equivalent and are current at Competent adviser status (CAS).
The Mortgage Company is based in Witney and has an established reputation locally, we have been advising and helping clients make the right purchasing decisions for all types of mortgage and insurance products for over 10 years.
We are looking for advisers to cover other areas within Oxfordshire and we currently have a very exciting opportunity for the right candidate to cover two large estate agency branches in Oxford City. We also have an opportunity for an adviser to cover a number of refers in Carterton/Farringdon.
• Advising on whole of market products
• CeMap Qualified or equivalent
• Whole of Market or Panelled experience of 6 months +
• Experience in selling Life Insurance preferable
• Experience in networking would be preferable but full support will be given
• Motivated and organised individual
• Self driven
• Proven sales record
• Competitive Commission splits for self-employed advisers or Salary and Commission
• Team of admin and compliance support
• An opportunity to cover estate agent branches
• Qualified mortgage appointments and referrals
• Whole of market mortgage and insurance proposition
• Access to our newly converted office in centre of Witney
• The role is Monday - Friday with occasional Saturdays as required by client demand (anticipated weekend work wouldn't be more than one morning a month)
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'