Mortgage & Protection Adviser - London
Our Client a Financial Consultancy firm based in London Bridge are regarded as one of the most highly experienced and well networked Commercial Lenders in the UK Market. They are looking for Advisors who are able to consistently generate a high level of quality activity from company's leads to achieve agreed performance targets and meet the Mortgage, Protection and Investment needs of their Clients. A Mobile and Laptop will be provided.
Area of Responsibility:
- Delivering the highest standards of professional advice and maximising Mortgage, Protection (life, CIC and IP) and ancillary products.
- Meeting with members and Customers on a face to face basis to build strong relationships - as well as providing an excellent service.
- Gather sufficient information to identify Client needs.
- Follow up on all leads and ensuring prompt responses actively develop new business.
- You must be fully CeMAP qualified (or equivalent) with 2 years plus experience in a
mortgages and protection background.
- Proven track record in achieving targets - lead generation, development and selling
- Experience of using Mortgage Brain sourcing system would be good
- Excellent time management/planning
- Methodical approach to planning and organising; is an excellent time manager.
- Possesses an eye for detail is precise, fastidious and thorough.
- Self-driven and self-reliant individual who can demonstrate an active dynamic approach to work and getting things done.
- Financial Services