We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Mortgage and Protection Advisor to work with our growing and successful client on a self-employed basis. The office Is based in East Grinstead, however the option to work remotely with a couple of days in the office is also an option available.
This role involves advising new and existing clients on their mortgage and protection requirements and sourcing mortgage and protection solutions from a range of products and services. The ideal candidate will have the CeMap or industry equivalent qualifications.
The key responsibilities for the position would include:
• Provide professional mortgage and protection advice, together with a range of other products and services whilst maintaining focus on client experience
• Maintain alignment with colleagues ensuring that clients benefit from the speed, experience and knowledge of those clients
• Maintain a focus on personal goals and objectives
• Maintain a high level of achievement in key performance indicators as outlined during training period.
• Promote a consistent, high quality, customer-focused approach to business processes, ensuring that the principles of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) are adhered to at all times together with company compliance procedures
For this Mortgage and Protection Adviser role you will ideally need to be CeMAP qualified with previous industry experience, including knowledge of financial services core products and compliance.
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000
Hours: 35 hours per week
First Recruitment Services are acting as a Employment Agency on behalf of this vacancy
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
- Protection Advice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job