MORTGAGE AND PROTECTION ADVISOR WANTED
BUSY PRO-ACTIVE MORTGAGE ADVICE SPECIALIST LOOKING FOR EXPEREINCED SELF EMPLOYED MORTGAGE ADVISOR
REALISTIC FIRST YEAR OTE CIRCA £30-40,000 (UNCAPPED)
TOP PERFORMERS EARNING IN EXCESS OF £120K!
My client is looking for a CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified mortgage & protection adviser with a proven track record in mortgage & protection sales to work for their busy Southampton branch.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Pre -Qualification of purchasers to advise on their ability.
- Identify and cross sell non-regulated insurance products.
- Provide feedback to the sales team a daily basis in respect of progress of leads provided.
- Liaising with corporate sales departments
- Excellent communication skills particularly on the telephone
- Motivate estate agency sales team to pass on leads and make appointments with the consultant.
- To ensure that all appointments are conducted in line with policy, and they operate within the various regulatory guidelines
- Ideally you will have previous experience within an Estate Agents although not essential
- Good organisational experience and able to work as part of a team with a high focus in customer service as our client is one of the market leaders in its field.
In return you can expect a busy day within an organisation that embraces customer service and ensures its employees are motivated and given the tools to do the job.
INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY - CALL FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CHAT
SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED - we will NOT forward your CV without speaking to you in the first instance and all applications are dealt with in complete confidence under the Employment Agencies Act.
- Estate Agents
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Brokers
- Mortgage Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job