| Mortgage and Protection Advisor | Ipswich | £35,000 - £50,000 |
Our Clients, a successful Multi-Branch IFA, are looking for a Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join their busy office in Ipswich.
The client is a well-established and trusted name in Financial services across the region. They have a wealth of leads coming through their links to local firms, and are in desperate need of a candidate who has a wide range of mortgage experience, preferably with some knowledge of Buy-to-let and Equity Release.
This role gives the security of a strong salary, with a relaxed and professional atmosphere and work/life balance, rarely found within Financial Services.
- Arranging meetings across the region with affiliated firms to generate leads for mortgage business.
- Meeting clients and undertaking fact-finds and advising on suitable mortgage and protection products.
- Remaining compliant and advising in line with company policy.
- Previous experience within a whole-of-market advice role.
- Buy-to-Let and Equity Release experience preferred but not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence with business use insurance.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm, some out of hours appointments as needed.
Salary/Package: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor