This is a remote position.
Mortgage and Protection Advisor / Broker
£30,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + Uncapped Commission £60,000 - £70,000 OTE
Fully remote position - applicants must reside in the UK
My client is a household name and an established leader within their niche, employing circa 150 people across the UK.
As an innovative disruptor within financial services, my client has built a bespoke - cutting edge platform, which enables their mortgage brokers to work efficiently and at a high volume - with an endless flow of direct online leads.
The market leading platform has enhanced the businesses performance, as a result consistent growth is up month to month.
Due to year on year growth my client is actively seeking experienced and ambitious Mortgage advisors to join their successful team and contribute by looking after direct applicants from enquiry through to completion/paid out.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment
- 2+ years advising on mortgages and protection in a brokerage environment
- Experience of supporting customers from initial enquiry to completion
- Must be CeMAP qualified
- Experience handling B2C enquiries and searching multiple lenders that meet my clients customers criteria is advantageous
As the successful applicant you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and an excellent commission structure
Work from home - my client will provide a laptop and necessary equipment / software which will enable you to excel in your role.
The benefits package which includes paid holiday, pension, access to a flexible benefits portal where you can pick and chose the benefits that work for you and BUPA health insurance
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal Ability to work in a faced paced environment 2+ years advising on mortgages and protection in a br
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'