We are looking for an experienced Mortgage and Protection Advisor to join our Mortgage team, on-site at Abbey Wood MOD base and also covering the surrounding area, with the opportunity to develop your career in a fast paced, forward thinking Financial Services organisation.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager you will be a key member of our Mortgage team, you’ll relish the prospect of selling our broad portfolio of mortgage and associated products on an advised basis to both the Police and Military markets that we serve.
In this role you will….
- Action all prospective leads promptly - received and self-generated - and subsequently convert into mortgage or life insurance/critical illness/income protection applications
- Arrange face to face meetings with our members and customers - building strong and trusted relationships, as well as providing excellent advice and a first class service
- Complete of all relevant documentation and liaise regularly with Lead Generators, including prompt feedback on results/outcomes relating to introductions made
As a fully qualified FPC/CeMap Mortgage Advisor, with 'Whole of Market’ experience, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A successful track record in achieving personal targets, spanning the selling, development, retention and generation of mortgage business
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship skills, along with a strong customer focus and a firm belief in putting our members and customers interests at the heart of everything you do
- Up to date and proven expertise in respect of mortgage/protection markets and FCA standards, backed by a detailed understanding of all associated regulatory matters
- A highly professional outlook and plenty of self-motivation, plus a current valid driving license and a good PC skills, including a working knowledge of MS Office
We provide a great working environment together with a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!
- CeMap Qualified
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Advisor
- Protection Products