A fantastic opportunity for a Mortgage Adviser to join a professional and friendly mortgage brokerage (an appointed representative of Tenet Group) located in Tarleton, just outside Preston. We’re looking for an employed Mortgage and Protection Adviser with a background offering client centric advice to service a stream of high quality leads.
The successful candidate will benefit from:
A generous basic salary of between £26,000 and £28,000 p.a. and competitive bonus scheme
- Realistic OTE potential of £50,000 p.a.
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Opportunity to support the direction and growth of a successful business
You’ll be joining a professional, successful and supportive company who can also provide:
- High quality, warm mortgage and protection leads
- Marketing support
- Cutting edge software systems
- Robust backing of a financial network for support.
You’ll be responsible for reviewing the mortgage and protection requirements across a wide range of clients, providing research of the market and identifying suitable products. You’ll provide on-going advice to a wide range of clients and providers.
This is a full-time, employed Mortgage and Protection advice role. The ideal candidate will have a strong mortgage and protection background with the ability to offer advice on a range of products and solutions
Advisers must be personable, easy to work with and share the company ethos of treating customers fairly and offering an excellent service at all times.
Want to apply? We’d love to see:
- Full CeMAP qualification or equivalent
- Current or recent Competent Adviser Status (CAS)
- Knowledge and experience of having provided high quality mortgage and protection solutions
- Experience as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser within the financial services industry, we may consider candidates from either a whole of market, restricted or banking background.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- A full, current UK driving licence would be an advantage
If you're looking to further your career within a growing, vibrant business and with all the services and backing of a large and financially robust business network then we would love to hear from you.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'