Mortgage and Protection Advisor
Our client is the preferred Mortgage and Protection provider to one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Estate Agency chains.
The company’s services range from mortgage advice, home or business protection insurance, estate planning and life and health cover.
Their ability to support customers is the foundation of what they do and with them working alongside more than 200 UK estate & letting branches their customer base is rapidly expanding.
Main Role Outlined
They are seeking experienced and highly motivated Mortgage and Protection Advisers to work in estate agency branches nationwide on a self-employed basis.
As an integral part of the team, you will receive qualified leads from your colleagues, but will also work on your own initiative within the branch to source leads from their database of previous and current clients.
The role is mainly estate agency based with the flexibility to work outside of normal office hours and sometimes from home.
You will receive administrative and compliance support from their Head Office.
Job Role Requirements
- Gather enough information to qualify customers
- Capitalize on sales opportunities and close deals
- Follow up business opportunities and create a pipeline of warm sales leads and customer prospects
- Manage a geographical area and service customers’ needs
- Represent the company with a sense of pride and professionalism
- Work well with office staff and mangers to aid job completion
- First class client-facing presentation is essential as is the ability to build rapport and long-term relationships.
- Flexibility to work outside of 9 to 5.
You will be joining a highly motivated team, and you will be expected to demonstrate a good work ethic alongside being confident, self-reliant and persistent.
Job & Company Benefits
- This role offers the opportunity to work from home as well as out in the field.
- Work from any location and manage your own diary
- Support for personal growth from a growing company
- Join a company that truly values and rewards your hard work
- This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a position which will give access to a reliable and continual source of high quality leads and introductions.
You will be working within one of the UK’s premier estate agencies which will deliver OTE of £60,000 to £100,000 to suitably motivated individuals.
For more information please send your CV to Douglas McDougall
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'