Mortgage and Protection Administrator
£17,000 basic plus pension plus benefits
Information about the clients:
My client is a well-established and successful IFA specialising in investments and pensions as well as mortgages and protection.
Responsibilities of the role as a Mortgage and Protection Administrator:
- Providing full administration support to all IPFA advisers, your main duties will include ensuring that all advisers supply a full compliant file to the administration team before processing any new business, and submitting mortgage and protection to providers on line or by post;
- You will also be expected to chase providers on the progress of business in a timely and effective manner.
Requirements of the role as a Mortgage and Protection Administrator:
- Previous experience as an administrator within the financial services industry, especially with Mortgage and Protection, is essential and you must have a good working knowledge of the Mortgage/Protection industry;
- The role requires a candidate who has practical experience with Word, Excel and Database applications;
- You will need to be organised, have good time management skills and be able to work to deadlines;
- You will also be expected to interact professionally with all advisers and clients.
- 23 days holiday entitlement and extra holiday purchase;
- Death in service/life insurance;
- Pension and pension salary sacrifice;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Cycle scheme;
- Free parking in Horsham.
- Administrative Duties
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word