Our Client is going through a sustained period of growth where they are looking for experienced CeMap professionals. A specialist finance broker created in 2009, operating from offices in Cheshire & Scotland. Working exclusively on behalf of introducing partners to provide customers with access to 4 key products:
- First Charge Loans
- Bridging Finance
- Buy to Let
- Secured Loans
As an experienced Mortgage and Loan Advisor you will benefit from a basic salary of up to £35k plus a fantastic commission structure.
About the role
You will be responsible for providing comprehensive and suitable advice to potential customers and brokers based on individual circumstances. Advising on a range of solutions including, 1st charge, 2nd charges, Regulated Bridging and CBTL. You will develop relationships at all levels and with intermediaries. Partner up with Mortgage Brokers, IFA’s Mortgage Networks and other Financial Intermediaries to help offer a wider range of products to suit their customers’ needs.You will work towards set targets and KPI’s whilst adhering to all relevant regulatory compliance guidelines.
What we’re looking for?
- Fully CeMap Qualified
- The ability to identify the most appropriate loan by working with a panel of lenders.
- Forge strong relationships with lenders and customers
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment which requires excellent organisation skills.
- You must be an excellent communicator who’s confident but also be a great listener.
What can we offer you?
- Vibrant and energetic work environment
- NO COLD CALLING
- Generous Uncapped Commission
- 21 days’ holiday entitlement-Increases with length of service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- Secure Free Parking
- Sociable working hours Monday-Friday 9- 5.30pm
- NO WEEKENDS
- Full 121 intense training programmes.
- Bright, Spacious Offices
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus.
- Busy, Social events calendar
Best bits about the company?
- Established since 2009
- Modern, bright expanding offices
- Excellent Staff Benefits and Rewards
- Sociable working hours. (NO WEEKENDS)
Unfortunately, Brooke Harrison Recruitment can only respond to candidates that meet the minimum criteria for the role. If you have not received a response from Brooke Harrison Recruitment within 3 working days, please assume that in this instance your application has been unsuccessful
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- secured loan