We are delighted to be working with our growing Financial Services Client in Maidenhead, who require additional support in their mortgage operations team, who require a Mortgage Analyst to join their growing Mortgage and Lending Teams.
Working within their growing, and well-stablished mortgage team, you will be required to support the Manager in ensuring that you are putting the customer first and ensuring that they have the right outcomes for all of their customers, which is a vital part of their business. This will be reviewed and assessed by completing customer journey feedback daily, monitoring all inbound and outbound calls monitoring, reviewing decisionss, looking at daily reporting and also reviewing service level agreements.
This is a great role for candidates who have worked within a similar role, looking for their nexxt step up - and your background may be within first line controls or within a Quality team, but previous experience of working within first charge mortgages with an excellent customer focus is essential.
Your duties will include:
- Review existing and develop new customers - along with monitoring and managing the performance of all third parties
- Complete overall customer journey reviews against policy and procedures.
- Review that decisions are made in relation to any mandates and that there are no mandate breaches
- Support the Management team in the delivery of dashboards to relevant forums
- Review complaints to improve the customer journey and handling of complaints,
- Ensure that our third parties are making the right and best outcome for the customer
- Handle all incoming queries as well as assisting the wider teams
Your background will ideally include:
- Experience in first charge mortgages
- Experience in a first line controls or quality team
- Ability to communicate at all levels both written and verbally
- Strong business partnering skills
- Ability to influence and persuade others of improved practises
- Ability to produce, interrogate and communicate data in a meaningful way to a variety of internal contacts
- Flexibility in a role which is likely to grow and evolve significantly in the future
- Experience working within a Customer centric role
- Relevant professional qualifications / certificates desirable
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel etc)
My client is able to offer superb, very modern offices, and are based within easy reach of all public transport routes - and as a business offer superb career opportunities, on-boarding and and long-term training. Please do get in touch for further information.
- Mortgage; Finance; Financial Services; Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job