An exciting opportunity for a qualified and confident mortgage advisor to join a great team at Heritage Independent Mortgage Advisors.
We are a mortgage brokerage offering highly competitive mortgage solutions selected from the whole of the Market. Heritage prides itself in providing professional advice and guidance in all areas of the mortgage market. We require an additional Mortgage Advisor in order to keep up with the demand of enquiries being received.
We are fully regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and an appointed representative of In Partnership, a highly thought of national network.
- Excellent lead source provided.
- Full CeMap/MAQ/FPC/CEFA/CF qualifications are essential.
- Flexible working environment.
- Non-corporate environment.
- Minimum 12 months mortgage advisory experience required.
- CeMAP qualified or equivalent.
- Mortgage Advisor must be able to develop and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Access to whole of market for Mortgages, Re-mortgages and BTL Business.
- Access to commercial providers.
- PI & Compliance provided.
- Training & CPD provided.
- Self Employed package with excellent commission splits.
The mortgage advisor would work out of an office in Ealing Broadway with another experienced advisor and have shared administration.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job