Our client is a well respected Mortgage Brokerage, that receives regular 5-star reviews from their clients! They are looking to recruit a New Build Mortgage Advisor in Southampton, who will be provided with regular leads
Having been established for over a decade and highly regarded by their clients, they consistently win and retain professional introducer relationships. As such, they have developed a specialism within New Build Properties, with major house builders recommending their services. You will be receiving these leads, to contact clients and help them buy their brand new home
New Build Mortgage Advisor Requirements
- You should be fully CeMAP qualified and be a Mortgage Advisor
- If you have experience of new build mortgages, this will help
- Due to receiving high number of leads, they like their Mortgage Advisors to be able to handle a good number of cases simultaneously (don't worry, admin support is provided!)
This professional multi-award winning national mortgage brokerage has an expert team of Mortgage Advisors offering advice to New Build purchasers. Previous winner of the Best Adviser for the South East at the National Mortgage Adviser Awards. With a large friendly team environment, each member is valued and plays a key part in their continued success.
New Build Mortgage Advisor Benefits
- Salary of £26,000 dependent upon experience plus bonuses paid on banked income
- OTE of £35,000 - £50,000
- Working hours of 10am - 6pm, Monday to Friday, with all New Build Mortgage Advisors contractually working one weekend in four which is both the Saturday and the Sunday
- Mixture of working from their offices, the new build sites and home
- Dynamic mortgage advice business that is regularly achieving success
New Build Mortgage Advisor Support
With their large friendly support team based in their Southampton Head Office, Mortgage Advisors will not need to chase the lender. Simply obtain documents from the client in order to submit the application. This will then be picked up by their case handler team to manage the underwriting process through to completion.
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'