JWA are delighted to be recruiting for an award-winning specialist mortgage desk for mortgage intermediaries and a national packager and distributor of residential, buy to let, bridging and commercial mortgages who have been trading for over 25 years. In this time the company have built an exceptional reputation for getting bespoke lending solutions completed. This amazing business are on the lookout for qualified Mortgage Advisors to join their already successful team!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an established Mortgage Advisor to take the next step in their career joining a brilliant management team whilst having the opportunity to grow and progress. Successful Mortgage Advisors can expect a basic salary of up to £30,000 (dep on experience), Laptop, Monday to Friday 9-5 working hours in addition to a host of other benefits!
Mortgage Advisors will be required;
- To give mortgage advice to clients of this practice with regards to all matters within the scope of mortgage regulation.
- To ensure clients receive suitable advice in accordance with their needs and priorities.
- To act with honesty and integrity in your dealings with client, colleagues and other associated business at all times.
- To produce written evidence of your activities as required by our practice and our regulator.
- To keep your own professional and personal skills and knowledge up to date.
- To comply with internal Compliance and other procedures as laid down in our written procedures.
- Broad Statement of Duties
- To conduct client interviews, analyse client needs, research the market and make suitable recommendations in writing.
- You will adhere to all GDPR company procedures.
Mortgage Advisors will need;
- A Financial Planning Certificate, plus either the CEMAP or MAQ exam or relevant bridge papers.
- Have at least two years’ recent industry mortgage adviser experience.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have excellent analytical skills and prefer to work in a structured, planned manner.
If you feel you fit the above criteria and want to work for one of the best Packagers in the industry, work in a fun and fast paced environment whilst earning up to £30,000 per year all the while working towards gaining progression! Apply today for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'