I am working on behalf of my client based in Bury who looking for a hardworking and self-motivated Mortgage Advisor to join their team. The successful candidate will be provided with access to their existing and loyal client base. For this role you will need CAS (competent advisor status)
My client offers you fabulous opportunities, support and rewards that will take you to that next level in your career development.
Acting as one of their Mortgages Advisers, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package.
- Unlimited earning potential with an OTE Year 1 £35K- £55K - There is no delay in your earnings, you can be earning from day one’
- An employer pension contribution scheme
- Branch based working environment with 3 offices, feeding quality, qualified leads daily
- Substantial client base, built up over 15 years
- Full administration support creating an efficient working environment
- Developed Career progression
- Flexible working hours
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements.
- All candidates must already hold a full mortgage qualification ( CF1 and CF6, or full CEMAP) * Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. customer service, mortgage/financial service.
- A successful sales record/history
- Excellent communication skills particularly face to face and on the telephone
- Experience of Financial Services sales and understanding of compliance regulations
- Demonstrated an ability to match products and services with clients' needs
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of mortgages is essential
Office hours are 9.15am-5.30pm Monday to Friday, however they do offer flexibility.
For more information about this exciting role please contact Jo Piper.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'