Exciting opportunity for an experienced New Mortgage Advisor - to work for a thriving, organised and professional company.
You must be qualified and have between 1 - 5 years’ experience. All (qualified) leads and support provided. Uncapped commission structure.
CeMAP qualification (or equivalent)
- 1-5 Years of Experience as a Whole-of-Market Mortgage Advisor
- Knowledgeable about the lending criteria and application process of a wide range of Residential and Buy-to-Let Lenders (prime & sub-prime) - not just a restricted panel
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Word
- Office hours from 9am-5pm
- Experienced with Mortgage Sourcing Systems - Trigold Prospector ideally
- Practised with assessing credit files
Full UK Driver’s License
Clean Credit History with No Criminal Convictions
- Over 160 qualified existing client leads per annum (re-mortgage business)
- Full Support and Training
- Competitive income structure with expected earnings of £35k-£45k in first year
- No income ceiling - a competitive bonus structure is in place, resulting in an uncapped income potential
- No Compliance Reporting Required (in-house staff will process your compliance)
- State-Of-The-Art Client Profile, Database, Case Management & Fact-Find System. Benefit from automated and personalised e-mailing, texting & many other bespoke features to maximise your efficiency.
- Work for a Directly Authorised Firm - minimal marketing restrictions when compared to Networked brokers
- Access to a reputable brand - one of the most visited local mortgage broker websites in Norfolk & Suffolk
Please email your CV to Louise and I look forward to hearing from you!
- CeMap Qualified
- Customer Service
- Mortgage Advisor
- Trigold Prospector
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'