Excellent opportunity to join a reputable and highly respected Mortgage Network and Financial Brokerage, advising private and corporate clients across Oxfordshire and surrounding area
Due to expansion we are now seeking to appoint a Mortgage Advisor to join our team in Oxfordshire. This is an employed Mortgage Advisor role with a market leading salary + commission package
The Role of Mortgage Adviser
- Mortgage and protection advice
- Generating mortgages, protection and financial products leads through strong business relationships/introducers
- Providing very high levels of advice on a wide range of financial products
- Adhering to compliance regulations and financial products, ensuring all application is accurately documented
- Managing your own time within a busy environment to ensure each client receives a high level and personal service
- This position will be a combination of office-based working, travel to client visits off-site and working from home
Candidate for Mortgage Adviser
- Cemap qualified or similar.
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work to targets
- Organized, self-motivated and a team player
- Numerate and detail conscious
- Computer literate and keyboard familiarity
- Excellent earnings potential with competitive salary and commission packages,
- Administration support
- Excellent Career progression
- Monthly commission on written business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'