I am excited to be recruiting for our outstanding client that are a award winning Mortgage Brokers covering the whole of the UK . Due to company growth they are seeking a Mortgage Advisor for their prestigious offices in Horwich, Bolton. The team have many years combined experience within the finance industry and due to company growth they are through exciting recruitment growth.
This is an incredible opportunity as you will also be joining a company that have won many company awards and are a market leader within their field. You will be working in a modern open plan office for an organisation that truly look after their staff and offer a fantastic benefit packages including: Bupa Healthcare, Pension, free parking, annual awards evening, rising holiday entitlement, smart casual dress code, regular social events plus fantastic progression and much more.
Duties for the Mortgage Advisor:
- Sourcing the best mortgage products for the client's needs
- Dealing with required paperwork in a professional and compliant manner
- Liaising with the mortgage team to ensure clients mortgage completes smoothly
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPI's
- You will need to meet the firm's and the regulator's standards in the following areas of activity
Skills for the Mortgage Advisor:
- We would like to hear from you if you have any of the following experience: Mortgage: Advisor, Adviser, Broker or a Financial Adviser is essential
- Confident at working towards company targets
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- CeMAP qualified
- Hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Location: Horwich, Bolton
- £25,000 - £30,000 - OTE £42,000
- BUPA Healthcare upon completion of probation
- Company Pension Scheme on completion of probation
- Rising holiday entitlement
- Free secure parking
- Great location close to transport links
- Access to training and development
- Stimulating career progression
- Annual awards evening
- Regular social nights
- Modern dress code
- Reward and recognition
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'