What you'll be doing:
As a Mortgage Adviser your responsibilities will be to achieve your branch objectives for Mortgage sales in accordance with the Society Mortgage Sales Policies. This will include, exceeding your customers’ expectations by carrying out professional and trusted mortgage meetings, in line with our mortgage processes and by the appropriate selling of our mortgage products based on your customer’s needs.
Our support and training will make sure that you understand the value of all our products, feel confident identifying customers’ needs and recommending the appropriate solution to meet them, which in turn will help you offer the best possible service experience our customers could wish for.
The Knowledge & Skills you’ll have:
• CeMap qualification.
• Proven track record in mortgage sales built on trust.
• Experience of building long term relationships with your customers.
• Previous experience of working in sales through service environment.
• Previous experience of working to regulatory/compliance protocol.
• Good administration & PC skills.
• A keen interest in working closely within your local community.
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal.
• Excellent attention to detail.
Rewards and benefits:
Not only do we provide the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to our business, we want to recognise and reward that contribution. We do this through an excellent benefits package that offers real reward:
• 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Supportive and enjoyable working culture
• Excellent bonus scheme
• Money Purchase Pension scheme to which we contribute
• Health Cash Plan
• Staff Mortgage facility and Staff Savings Account
Why choose the YBS Group?
Our culture - No matter where you join us, you can be sure of professional, fun and supportive people to work with. We believe this is at the centre of what makes Yorkshire Building Society such a great place to be.
Our vision - Our vision is to be the most trusted provider of Financial Services in the UK. We strive to achieve this by delivering financial security and long-term value to our members along with exceptional service.
Our values - Our values are embedded into every aspect of life here. Even during our recruitment process, you can rest assured that you’ll be treated in the same manner and go through the same steps as other applicants. And if you’re going through one of our Learning & Development programmes, we’ll ensure that you have support and guidance every step of the way.
This role is subject to a fit and proper review under the FCA certified regime.
Yorkshire Building Society Group is an equal opportunities employer.