NEW ROAD RECRUITMENT BRINGS TO MARKET A VERY COMPETITIVE PACKAGE, OFFERING A GENEROUS BASIC SALARY OF £24,000 - £27,000 WITH AN EXPECTED OTE OF £60,000 + NATURALLY MORE CAN BE ACHIVED BY TOP PERFORMERS.
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary: £24,000 to £27,000
On Target Earnings: OTE £60,000 - £100,000
Benefits: Company Car or Car Allowance, Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme, Child Care Vouchers
We are looking for tenacious and confident Mortgage Advisors to join our seaside locations in Dartford. Warm leads are readily available from our team of estate agents so you will never be short of business to write. Full administrative back up is also provided so this allows you to get on with what you do best and that is deal with customers.
Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays
Duties will include:
- To "Out Passion" our competitors at every opportunity.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Working closely with the Branch Manager
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products
We need you to be:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets
- Great at building relationships with customers
- CEMAP 1 minimum (or equivalent) qualified
- Full driving license
We are passionate about our business and work tirelessly to ensure our customers receive the best possible service at all times. So, if you are already a Mortgage Advisor (or just recently qualified) and want to really earn your worth, then we would love to hear from you.
Apply now in complete confidence!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job