Mortgage Advisor, Hythe
£24,000 - £27,000 DOE (OTE £60,000 - £100,000)
5 days per week, some Saturdays required
My client, a highly respected Estate Agency, is looking for a Mortgage Advisor to join their team in Hythe.
The ideal candidate will be at least Level 1 CeMAP qualified and will have a proven track record of successful lead conversions.
As a Mortgage Advisor, your duties will include:
- Sourcing the best financial and mortgage products for customers
- Following up warm leads from the Sales team
- Identifying and initiating leads from outside sources
- Upselling other insurance products
- Working towards targets
To succeed in the role you will need:
- To be Level 1 CeMAP qualified
- A full UK driving license
- A previous track record in selling Mortgage products
In return, my client is offering a very competitive basic salary, 33 days paid holiday, a structured career path and a company car or car allowance.
If you are in a similar role, please send your CV to , or ring me for a confidential chat about the role on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.