Mortgage Advisor / Packager, Permanent, Buckinghamshire
Salary up to £38k+ OTE £45k + Benefits
My Client are an established Broker looking to recruit x2 Mortgage Advisors to join their busy team based in Buckinghamshire.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Ce-MAP qualified Mortgage professional to join an established and well supported team. As the Mortgage Advisor you would be responsible for engaging with customers and providing them with advice about the Mortgage products available to them, providing support to the Mortgage application process, packaging the loan for approval and managing the relationship between Lending Partner and Client.
You must have your Ce-MAP (or equivalent) qualifications and have experience in advising customer about mortgage products. This role is mostly telephony based and you will be Mostly working with pre-qualified leads.
This new role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work for a progressive and forward-thinking specialist Broker that offers an excellent commission incentive and career prospects.
You will need to be a dynamic, energetic Advisor, with good relationship management skills with the ability to process new business enquiries.
- Provide Mortgage advice and services to new and existing clients, discussing requirements and completing a fact find to advise on most suitable product.
- Reviewing new applications and forming a fully packaged file through liaising with both introducer and clients
- Generate leads through the introducer database, placing packaged enquiries.
- Underwriting new applications with care skill and diligence to present a perfectly packaged case to a lending partner, adhere to all FCA regulations and maintain quality standards
- Maintain good client relationships and be customer focused
- Liaising with solicitors, lenders and brokers on completions
- Ensuring introducers relationships are maintained and establishing new relationships
- Maintain a high level of service for all introducers and their clients
- Offering the best advice to all client for their borrowing needs
- Maintaining compliant files
- Answering calls and managing new enquiries from brokers adhering to the company’s SLA’s
- Ce-Map qualified- Level 3 or equivalent
- Current experience as a Mortgage Advisor
- Good Knowledge of MCOB regulations as it affects mortgages and secured loans such as Treating Customers Fairly and responsible lending
- Provide high quality professional independent mortgage advice and explain different types of mortgages available to the client
- Ensure all regulatory documentation completed within the required time-scale and meeting the quality standards set.
- Positive approach to Team work
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach
If interested, then please apply without delay
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Underwriting