Clark James Recruitment are working with a leading Mortgage business in Wimbledon.
Due to further growth and forward expansion our client are currently seeking a successful, forward thinking, professional and diligent Mortgage Broker to join the business.
The purpose of the role is to provide Mortgage advice and services to new and existing clients, leads are qualified and provided to the Advisors however the Advisor would be expected to self generate a small percentage of own business too.
- Previous Mortgage Advising experience is essential
- Proven sales experience essential
- Able to service existing clients (all leads provided)
- Have good all round technical knowledge
- Good working knowledge of compliance requirements
- Fully CeMAP or equivalent qualified
- Provide a Mortgage advice service to new and existing clients
- You will be responsible for conducting initial meetings with prospective clients both face to face and via the telephone
- You will need to gather information about clients financial circumstances to enable appropriate advice to be given
- Maintain client relationships and be customer focused
- Be proactive and enthusiastic in your approach
- Adhere to working practice of a compliant environment
- Servicing new and existing clients
- Employed - excellent basic salary and ability to maximise earnings with high levels of commission
- Excellent levels of commission - uncapped
For further information regarding this role or to discuss in the strictest of confidence please do not hesitate to contact Justin Preston at Clark James Recruitment.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job