OneFamily are looking for qualified Lifetime mortgage advisers!
OneFamily is soon to launch its new direct advice Lifetime mortgage service to customers and is looking for qualified Lifetime mortgage advisers.
Our advisers will source products from the whole of market and provide advice over the telephone utilising video conferencing facilities to bring that face to face feel. We believe this differentiates us from more traditional methods of delivering advice and, gives customers more choice. We also offer an on-line journey for customers who wish to use it.
We are flexible and work at the customers pace.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new venture in a dynamic team of advisers based in our central Brighton office. We are a commercially driven mutual, supporting modern families. For the right candidate we will support some flexible working which can be discussed at application.
Due to the nature of these roles we require advisors with proven skills, knowledge & experience in the following:
• Must hold Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) and current advising expeirence is essential
• ER qualification and experience desirable
• The ability to work on individual initiative whilst fitting in to a vibrant and enthusiastic team environment.
• Evidenced of sustained sales success and compliant practice.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return we offer:
A competitive salary
Relaxed dress code
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Generous bonus scheme
Excellent voluntary benefits scheme
Healthcare and life assurance
Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Staff Introduction scheme
Reward & Recognition schemes
- CeMap Qualified
- Financial Advice
- Mortgage Advisor
- Equity Release