Driven by success and reward?
Start Date: ASAP
Basic Salary £24,000 to £27,000 per annum OTE £60,000 to £100,000 + Car
Location: Chadwell Heath
Hours: 5 days per week including a Saturday.
Benefits: Pension, Life Insurance, Private Health Care, Company Rewards and Incentives, Child Care Vouchers
Here at Douglas Allen we are looking for confident and driven Mortgage Advisor to join our very successful team in the Chadwell Heath, the area is it is a fabulous place to work with the very busy first time buyer market you will never be short warm leads along with full administration support.
Duties will include:
- To "Out Passion" our customers at every opportunity.
- Seek the best financial and mortgage solutions for our customers.
- Identifying and initiating leads from other sources.
- Selling associated insurance products from Legal & General.
- Meeting and exceeding targets.
- Working closely with the Branch Manager.
- Training and coaching the team on Mortgage products.
We need you to be:
- Confident, resilient and enjoy healthy and fun competition.
- Professional, organised and have a great work ethic.
- Flexible and adaptable
- Hardworking with the desire and determination to achieve your targets.
- Great at building relationships with customers.
Douglas Allen is part of the Arun Estates Group who are market leaders in many areas across over 100 branches in the south east and we have a very successful and respected mortgage services team - Mortgage Matters Direct. You may already have experience within Estate Agency, a Mortgage Brokerage or a High Street Bank or Building Society, but now ready to move your career and earnings potential forward.
As a Mortgage advisor you will require full CEMAP or equivalent and a full driving license.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job