PRS are delighted to introduce a new opportunity with our client whom has an excellent banking brand name and is going from strength to strength. Our client is dedicated to achieving a clear growth strategy and prides themselves on being truly customer focussed. On this occasion PRS are looking to recruit a CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisor who is enthusiastic, energetic and committed to development and a customer focused approach.
This is an opportunity suited to an experienced Mortgage Advisor or an individual whom has worked closely alongside Mortgage Advisers and has obtained CeMAP.
It is preferable that the successful applicant has the following experience :
- A proven record of both sales and service in a similar role
- In depth knowledge of mortgage and life insurance products
- Wide spread knowledge of mortgage regulations and legislation
- An understanding of compliance requirements and standards
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Self motivation and influencing skills
- Passion to establish a developing business
- Strong planning and control skills
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships
- Full CeMap qualification
In addition, experience is required in offering advice on all aspects of Residential Mortgages and the associated Protection Products, including Life, Critical Illness, ASU, Mortgage Payment Protection, IPP and Buildings and Contents and ability to demonstrate a good track record working within a sales environment.
Ability to cover Swindon & Chippenham
What's on offer :
- Salary range between £24,000- £29,290 dependent on experience
- A wide range of development opportunities
- 22 days holiday plus the option to buy additional holiday
- Access to supporting areas of the business
Should you wish to discuss your application or details of the role then please don’t hesitate to contact Laura on O789 49O 536O.
PRS builds close relationships with candidates and clients to fully understand their needs. You can rely on PRS for support at any stage through the interview and selection process.
- CeMap Qualified
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Market Intelligence