Mortgage Advisor - Bournemouth - Salary Depending On Experience
We are presently looking to get in touch with experienced Mortgage Advisors in the local area in order to connect you with our prestigious client with offices based in Bournemouth.
Duties would include:
- Advising customers and provideing explanations as necessary and required under the Mortgage Conduct of Business and Insurance Conduct of Business Rules
- Keeping up to date with all protection, mortgage and mortgage related products and any related financial issues, as well as with competitor products so that honest and fair comparisons can be made when requested
- Being self-motivated and proactive in tracking sales targets and figures to ensure that all personal and team sales targets in mortgages, life protection and general insurance products are achieved
- Staying in touch with existing customers to ensure they are happy with their product and to maximise the chance of additional referrals
If you have proven Mortgage Advisory experience, are CeMap qualified, have a comprehensive understanding of mortgage advice regulations and experience working within the Financial Services Sector, please get in touch with us today.
Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Recruitment.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- part time
- mortgage administrator
- mortgage advisor
- financial services
- mortgage admin
- part time mortgage administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job