We are pleased to be working with a Derby based broker, on their search for a new Mortgage Advisor to assist in their business growth.
About the job
We’re looking for a mortgage advisor to take a leading role in building an advice function for our direct-to-consumer proposition.
Our client is a new mortgage lender aiming to revolutionise the way first time buyers get on the property ladder.
You will be providing mortgage advice for our products to potential customers. This will involve understanding customer requirements / situations and distilling this into suitable advice on mortgage products. We care deeply about the experience people have when they interact with us and about the outcomes our products deliver for them. You will be key in helping our customers navigate through one of the biggest financial and emotional decisions of their lives.
The role offers scope for flexible working hours, however you would be required to work from home on alternate weekends, and at least two evenings per week.
Some of the attributes we would like to see
- CeMAP qualified (or equivalent) with at least 4 years of experience providing advice in a regulated mortgage environment
- CAS status
- Excellent communication and conversation skills both written and verbal
- Will be self-motivated, driven, personable, enthusiastic and a genuine team player
- Be proactive and have a bias towards action in all aspects; be it following up with customer leads or challenging business processes when you have an idea on how to do things better.
- Experience of working with shared-ownership schemes / mortgages would be an advantage but not essential
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'