Job Title: Mortgage Adviser
Sector: Banking / FS
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £55,000 Plus Bonus and Benefits
- An employed Mortgage Adviser is required for the financial services arm of an established and highly successful insurance broker.
- Reporting to and working with the Managing Director you will provide excellent mortgage and protection advice to new and existing clients.
- The role is proactively supported by dedicated marketing activity which provides excellent quality leads.
- Our client is a leading Insurance Broker with a dedicated financial services / mortgage advice team looking to expand through continued success.
- CeMAP qualified (CII R05 would be an advantage).
- Proven understanding of the UK mortgage and protection market.
- Comprehensive understanding of compliance requirements including data protection, TCF etc.
- Form excellent and profitable relationships with prospects, clients and lenders.
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently with excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Self-starter and self-sufficient.
- Bright and enthusiastic.
- Calm under pressure with a focus on targets and deadlines.
£35,000 - £55,000 (DOE) Plus Bonus and Benefits
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'