Our client is leading Advisory business that offers expertise across the full spectrum of financial services including; commercial finance, wealth management, mortgages, protection and financial planning. They are a family owned business and have a very prestigious customer base.
Due to substantial growth across the business, they are looking to welcome a new Mortgage Adviser into the team.
No business development is required, there will be a consistent stream of warm qualified leads and an impressive client base to work with from day one.
- You will be responsible for providing mortgage advice to new and existing clients
- Dealing with clients and lenders in an ethical and efficient manner
- Work closely with your personal administrator in order to manage every client from initial consultation through to case closure
- Due to the growth of the business, we are looking for someone that is keen to progress and expand with the company
What we're looking for:
- Prior experience in a mortgage advisory position
- Must be CeMAP qualified
- Whole of market experience is preferred
- Due to the prestigious and high net worth client base, confidentiality and professionalism is of course a must
- A motivated character who wants to provide exceptional customer service
- Proven experience in a similar position
A base salary of £30k is on offer plus a very generous commission scheme with accelerators on top. No lead generation required and full company benefits are also on offer.
With further growth planned including a number of newly opened offices, this is a perfect time to be joining such a thriving business. If you like the sound of this opportunity and feel you have the necessary experience, apply now and talk to us to find out more!
- Financial Services
- Mortgage Advisor
- Mortgage Broker
- Mortgage Lending
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job