Bright Blue are pleased to be working with one the leading Mortgage Brokers in their region. they are looking for a Mortgage adviser to join there growing team in Uxbridge.
- advising clients on the homebuying process
- finding out about your client's finances
- explaining the different types of mortgage
- explaining about repayments and mortgage protection
- offering a number of mortgage options for the client to choose from
- selling related financial products like buildings or life insurance
- helping the customer complete the mortgage application
- meeting sales targets
- dealing with estate agents, valuers and mortgage lenders
- keeping up-to-date with new mortgage products and any changes in the law
Skills and Experience
- CeMAP qualified.
- 2+ years Mortgage Adviser Experience
- excellent communication and listening skills
- the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- the confidence to work with numbers and explain them to clients
- IT skills
- excellent customer service skills
- the drive and motivation to meet targets
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Tom Fryers or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job