Bright Blue are pleased to be working a top financial services company, offering advice on a wide range of services, from whole of market mortgage advice to savings, investments, pensions and advice on protection products.
- Expected to carry out 15 Appointments per month - Appointments taking place in client’s home, so advisor will need to be a confident and conscientious individual who is comfortable dealing with clients face to face. Appointments made within 1hr of advisor’s home address. 4 First Client appointments per week (3 provided, 1 via self-generation/referral)
- Leads provided are usually Mortgage and Protection, from existing clients, purchased leads or principle clients.
- Expected to carry out 2/3 client sales presentations per week
- Daily contact with head office head office to review activity/production - purely field based role, expected to keep in contact with the office and update company CRM systems with a record of activity.
- Thorough fact-finding to identify all areas of business opportunities.
If this role interests you and you possess the right skills and experience required, then please submit your application or contact Tom Fryers or alternatively, please visit the Bright Blue website.
Bright Blue Recruit will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
- CeMap Qualified