Job Title: Mortgage Adviser
Salary: £28,000 to £40,000
Would you like to work for a growing bespoke firm of Independent Financial and Mortgage Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both individuals and companies.
There is a fantastic opportunity here to for a successful Mortgage Adviser to join a growing Independently authorised Financial Planning practice in Kent. Our Client has a fantastic industry name, and focus on providing a complete financial planning service ensuring the Client is at the heart of everything they do.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a hard working Mortgage Adviser to work alongside some existing clients of the practice alongside developing your own business; whilst offering the benefits of working alongside well experienced mortgage advisers, you will also have fantastic support with your own personal administrator.
You will have the opportunity to working alongside a well-established global firm.
To be the first point of contact for customers
Whats needed to be considered:
- To conduct detailed fact finds upon which mortgage advice can be based
- To identify best fit mortgage solutions for customers
- To present mortgage advice to customers in an understandable and compliant way
- To monitor mortgage applications through to completion
- Previous experience working as a Mortgage Advisor
- CeMap or equivalent level of qualification
- Whole of market mortgage experience
- Understanding of how to navigate the mortgage process
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive *£200* in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job