We are currently looking to appoint a Mortgage Adviser Mentor to join our friendly and supportive Compliance Team; the role will be field based - Midlands. This role will help us to ensure that network and regulatory compliance requirements are met within the network, through supervision and mentorship. This role also includes a car allowance.
Why is Tenet a great company to work for?
At the Tenet Group we think it's really important our staff enjoy coming to work. We're a fun, friendly, flexible employer and we were delighted to make it into the 2019 Top 50 Places to Work in Yorkshire and the Humber. We have also been awarded a 1 star accreditation by Best Companies for having high levels of employee engagement. We like to work hard, and play hard, and our performance related pay structure means the more you put in, the more you get back!
In terms of what we do, we are an award winning Independent Financial Adviser support group with over 25 years industry experience. We provide a wide range of services that enable us to provide quality financial advice and services to meet the requirements of our clients.
What you will be getting up to:
- Coach and develop advisory skills with new adviser (RI) within Tenet and follow up with support and observation meetings with allocated RI’s as required.
- Identify improvements to the advice delivery and support high quality file assessment outcomes. Support interpreting and actioning feedback where required.
- Deliver clear feedback following meeting observations and assessments. Appropriate and timely interventions to individuals and take wider learning/RCA to improve Network advice standards.
- Analysis of KPI information.
- Updating Tenet systems to evidence appropriate level of supervision.
- Ensuring that all advice needs are identified and met or closed.
- Managing risk by identifying and highlighting areas of concern as well as implementing individual (RI/AR) risk based solutions where relevant.
- Achieving a high level of customer satisfaction with the services provided.
- Using good communication skills, both verbal and written in order to explain, advise, instruct and influence others.
- Promoting Tenet Group Ltd initiatives and enhance and develop ethical work practices throughout the Group.
The key activities:
- Supporting, coaching, monitoring, and giving feedback to develop competence.
- Close supervision and management of transition from training to CAS status.
- Investigative work to identify error, potential fraud and root cause issues and pull together reports detailing recommendations for improvement.
- Identify improvements to advice file assessments and deliver clear feedback to advisers. Appropriate and timely interventions to individuals and take wider learning/RCA to improve Network advice standards.
- Analysing KPI information.
- Creating and delivering SMART development plans.
- Championing TCF whenever possible.
- On-going one to one’s, monitoring and observations with Compliance Team Manager.
You will be able to demonstrate the follwoing skills set:
- Previous experience of compliance and competence monitoring within a whole of market mortgage and protection environment.
- GCSE English and Maths A-C.
- CeMap or equivalent essential. R05, J07 and equity release would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to interpret and appropriately act upon KPI data and internal policies, taking a risk-based approach to supervision and outputs.
- To manage own time and activity to deliver targets within operational requirements.
- Well-developed interpersonal and coaching skills.
Some of the benefits our staff love are:
- An annual performance-related bonus and salary review;
- 25 days holiday as standard (and the option to buy or sell up to 5 days);
- Access to our flexible benefits and staff discounts platform, TenetFLEX;
- 5% Employer Pension Contributions, rising to 7.5% with length of service
- Company-funded Income Protection and Life Assurance Cover;
- Access to our free Employee Assistance Provider (EAP);
- Fee-Free Financial Advice, including mortgages and insurance;
- An invite to our Christmas Party & Conference
- You’ll also get a free Easter egg each year from the Tenet Easter bunny!
And if that wasn’t enough! We also have:
- Free Fruit on a Monday
- Dress down Fridays
- 'Fizz Friday’ where we all enjoy a little tipple at our desks
- Social club events such as Pub quizzes, Day at the races, Bowling and much more!
- Plenty of fundraising events for charity
If this role is of interest and you think you have the relevant skills and experience, we'd absolutely love to hear from you!
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'