Mortgage Adviser- Leek
Vacancy Description: Mortgage Adviser
Location : Leek
Salary : 24-30k depending on experience
Becoming a Mortgage Adviser with Capita...
Are you looking for a new and rewarding role to start in 2018? We are expanding in Leek!
We are looking for a number of Mortgage Adviser to join our growing Outbound team, starting in October 2018.
- Provide mortgage advice to customers, within defined risk and regulatory requirements. Deliver high professional standards, meeting customer needs, whilst sustainably delivering defined commercial performance measures for the business.
- Act upon customer feedback trends and opportunities; implementing measures which will create an unrivalled customer experience, inspiring them to buy from us, stay with us and recommend us to others.
Be accountable for managing customers through mortgage life events and moments of truth with professionalism and integrity to maximise the customer experience and Customer advocacy
We are looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our friendly and established team in the heart of Leek.
Operational hours are 08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday and 09:00 - 13:00 Saturday (You will be required to work on a rotating shift pattern within these hours)
What you will do:
- Identify customer needs, providing consistent high quality regulated advice and tailored solutions, managing the customer through the full customer journey.
- To act upon customer feedback trends and opportunities; implementing measures which will create an unrivalled customer experience, inspiring them to buy from us, stay with us and recommend us to others.
- Maintain a competent status in accordance with the Mortgage T&C scheme to ensure effective regulated advice is provided at every interaction.
- Assist in identifying value driven opportunities that may shape our thinking around customer insight and deepen the customer relationship.
- Take personal responsibility to manage customers through mortgage life events and moments of truth with professionalism and integrity to maximise the customer experience and customer advocacy.
- Develop, maintain and apply experience of relevant software tools and systems to facilitate the delivery of work activities.
- Plan and prioritise work, and check own work and that of others as required for accuracy and completeness.
- Participate as required in monitoring services provided to ensure their effective provision and the early identification of problems and issues.
- Participate as appropriate in the investigation of problems and issues to facilitate their swift and effective resolution.
- Develop skills and keep up to date with relevant developments to develop own capabilities and improve the services provided.
Your experience will include:
- Full CeMAP Qualified Industry experience with up to date regulatory and market knowledge
- Experience of embedding customer and colleague advocacy
- Experience of developing strong customer relationships
- Confident in using multiple computer systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as an agent in a similar customer focused environment
- Experience in working in a telephony based environment
- Knowledge of the UK retail an banking sector, competition activity, emerging trends, market developments and the regulatory environment, and the mortgage market
- Experience of trading within a regulated competency framework environment
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 27 days with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=ST135RE&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=ST135RE&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"